U-PVC Electric Conduit Pipe- Popular Pipes – 1/2″
1/2″ U-PVC Electric Conduit Pipe.
- An electrical conduit is a tube used to protect and route electrical wiring in a building or structure.
- Conduit is generally installed by electricians at the site of installation of electrical equipment.
- Thickness: With appropriate temperature and accurate moulds machinery technology, the thickness, size, the shape can be precisely controlled.
- Toughness: If you bend, can not break (90 and 180 degrees cold bend).
- Hardness: Under pressure ability, high impact resistance.
- Fire-resistance: Flame-retardant pvc resin,highly combustion-retardant,quickly self-extinguishing.
- Corrosion resistance: moisture, acid and alkali resistance, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life.
- Non-conductive: excellent electricity insulation, which resists 25kv voltage, assuring a safe system
- Installation: easy to open and close , convenient push-pull, installed with solvent cementing and threading joining.
- Save cost: Can save much more installation expense than metal pipe and fittings because of lightweight and convenience for installation.
- The price is per 10 feet.