Tee PPR-100- Popular Pipes
₨ 27 – ₨ 380
63MM PPR-100 Tee.
- Poly propylene is the fastest growing polymer in pipe industry; its best quality is PPR-100 at present. PPR-100 simply means that the strength of the material is to withstand the pressure of 100 bar.
- Its useful life is 50 years under 25 atm pressure at 20Â°C.Â
- It is suitable to use between -20 Â°C and +95Â°C.Â (Insulation must be applied by taking the freezing point of the fluid in the pipe.)Â
- It has high resistance against chemical substances.Â
- It is corrosion resistant.Â Also it is calcification and rust-free.Â
- They do not change the color, taste and smell of the water.
- Has smooth and bright internal surfaces.Â
- No diameter contraction in the welding points.Â Has high welding performance.Â
- Provides a saving of 70% in assembly and do not have assembly losses.Â
- Maintains heat and sound insulation.Â
- Highly fire-proofÂ Â (Ref: DIN 19560 and DIN 4102)
- The price is per unit.
- No ratings found yet!