Synthetic Clear Varnish (Quarter Size).
- Synthetic Clear Varnish is a top-quality Alkyd varnish. It has maximum spread and is excellent for making putty.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish can be used on interior surfaces, where a high-gloss varnish of utmost durability is required.
- Apply the varnish in good drying conditions as free from dust as possible. Synthetic Clear Varnish may be applied coat on coat. However, before the second coat is applied, the first coat should be allowed to dry thoroughly. When re-varnishing, clean and rub down previous varnish coats. Old perished varnish should be stripped with paint stripper.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish can be applied ready for use with brush. For spray, it can be thinned as necessary with mineral or genuine turpentine.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish dries in 3 to 6 hours and is re-coatable after 16 hours.
- Synthetic Clear Varnish spreads 13 to 16 meter square per litre per coat, depending on porosity of the surface.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.