Solid concrete blocks.
- They are in fact fully solid.
- Some of these blocks are called stack-able stones, and some are called paving blocks. Stack-able stones have two sides that are made rough and irregular to mimic the appearance of natural stone.
- The other four sides are perfectly flat and square to each other.
- They are used to easily build strong walls that look like they are made of stone.
- Natural stone is often irregular and difficult to fit together.
- Paving blocks are flat and regular, made to be put together like tiles to form paths.
- The size is 8 x 8 x 12
- The unit price is on the order of 1000 bricks. The price will change on order of lesser or more quantity.