SBR LATEX is a carboxylated styrene butadiene copolymer latex admixture that is designed as an integral adhesive for cement bond coats, mortars and concrete to improve bond strength and chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces cracking through increased mortar flexural strength
- Increases wear resistance under rubber-wheeled traffic
- Improves bond strengths to hardened concrete
- Increases durability during freeze/thaw cycles
- Increases mortar tensile strength
- Toppings, repairs, and leveling concrete surfaces
- Thin sets, terrazzo, stucco, and bonding coats
- General reconstruction work/latex-modified overlays
- Bridge decks, highways, and parking decks
Specifications / Compliances
- Complies with ASTM C1059-86, Type II
- Canadian MTQ
- SBR LATEX is classified by The American Concrete Institute as a non-re-emulsifiable bonding admixture
SBR LATEX is packaged in 55 gals (208.2 L) drums, 5 gals (18.9 L) pails, and in cases of 1 gal (3.8 L) jugs (6 jugs per case).