- Master Paint Remover is a product based on methylene chloride. The product is a thick fluid, but is easy to use. Paint Remover is not recommended to be used in linoleum or vinyl coating.
• For use to remove paint
• It will soften old, hard paint and lift it from the surface.
• It will effectively remove ordinary alkyd paints, varnishes and latex paint.
• The product attacks rubber and plastic materials, but not window panes.
• It can, after a longer period, corrode aluminum and magnesium
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.