NU Putty (Drum Size).
- Berger NU Putty is a ready-to-use high quality putty for interior use only. It forms an ideal base to give a smooth finish for water based paints. It should not be used on exterior surfaces.
- Ready-to-use Berger NU Putty is highly recommended where smooth performance is required. Berger NU Putty is designed for use on cement surfaces, concrete, chipboard, plywood, etc.
- NOTE: It is recommended that Berger NU Putty should be coated with a thin coat of Berger Plastron Primer if the subsequent finish to be applied is VIP Super Gloss Robbialac Enamel or All-Rounder Matt Finish Enamel.
- It is extremely essential to completely dry and free the surface from grease, dirt and dust by using sandpaper or scrapers before applying Berger NU Putty.
- NOTE: It is recommended that on previously painted surfaces, scrape to remove all old paint which is loose and flaking and apply a thin coat of Berger Plastron Primer before applying Berger NU Putty for a better finish.
Berger NU Putty under normal conditions surface dries within 2 hours and is ready for overcoating with finishing paint after 16 hours.
Berger NU Putty covers 5-7 meter square per kg per coat.