NU Prime Seal (Drum Size).
- Berger NU PrimeSeal is formulated to resist alkali and moisture present in the new plaster surfaces. It forms a tough and flexible film which prevents passage of moisture from the substrate through the paint film. Before the application of Berger NU prime seal, it is essential that the surface to be painted should be dry and free from grease and dust. It is for interior use only.
- NU PrimeSeal has been designed for use on cement render concrete, lime plaster, asbestos cement sheets and all other surfaces which require sealing against moisture or alkaline substrate.
- NU PrimeSeal can be applied by thinning (1:1) with water by volume for brush application (depend on surface absorbency). For better results apply two coats of NU PrimeSeal.
- For previously painted old surfaces, remove all defective or poorly adhering material by rubbing with a suitable abrasive paper or stiff brush.
- To smoothen the surface, Berger Wall Putty can be applied after the application of NU PrimeSeal.
- NU PrimeSeal dries within an hour and can be recoated after 2-3 hours.
It covers 12-14 m2 per litre per coat (depends upon the absorbency of the surface).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.