Marble chips (White Limestone).
- They are mostly made up of calcium carbonate, which is an alkaline compound.
- Due to its glistening feature, it can be used in beautifying any landscape and also as building material for sculpture.
- It can help change many aspects of your home and landscape.
- It can help to add a sparkling shine to yard as a decorative stone for driveways, walkways and even for other parts of landscape.
- In addition to those uses, it can be used to cover container gardens, dress up the soil around potted plants and even spruce up terrariums.
- Marble chips are an excellent way to keep in soil moisture and prevent erosion.
- The price is per bag.