Price Per Cubic Feet is Rs. 34/-. Price is for minimun order of 1100 Cubic Feet.
- Sources of natural sand such as river sand, pit sand, stream sand, sea sand and other sands for use as an aggregate in construction are becoming scarce and exhausted due to environmental degradation.
- The driving need for alternative aggregates in construction has given the source sand. Chaneb Sand from river is collected either from the river itself or its flood plain and accounts for the majority of the sand used in the construction industry.
- It is used as fine aggregate in mortars and concrete.
- Natural river sand is the most preferred choice as a fine aggregate material.
- The price is per cubic foot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.