- AnÂ electrical conduitÂ is used to protect and routeÂ electrical wiringÂ in a building or structure.
- Conduit is generally installed byÂ electriciansÂ at the site of installation of electrical equipment.
- Thickness: With appropriate temperature and accurate molds machinery technology, the thickness, size, the shape can be precisely controlled.
- Hardness: Under pressure ability, high impact resistance.
- Fire-resistance: Flame-retardant pvc resin,highly combustion-retardant,quickly self-extinguishing.
- Corrosion resistance: moisture, acid, and alkali resistance, assuring a lower maintenance cost and a longer performance life.
- Non-conductive: excellent electricity insulation, which resists 25kv voltage, assuring a safe system
- Installation: easy to open and close, convenient push-pull, installed with solvent cementing and threading joining.
- Save cost: Can save much more installation expense than metal pipe and fittings because of the lightweight and convenience for installation.
- The price is per unit.
Specification: Bush Jointer