- The price is per kg.
- Gauge 20.
- Binding wire is used for the purpose of tying applications in the field of construction.
- It is used extensively in the construction sector for tying the steel at the joints so as to keep the structure intact.
- Binding wire is also called annealed wire and is made of mild steel.
- Annealing endows it with the properties like flexibility and softness, required for its main use.
- The application of binding wire requires it to be flexible enough so as to tie easily and strong enough so as to hold the joint in place.