Ball Tap with Handle-PPR-Dadex
₨ 1,046 – ₨ 7,026
63 mm PPR Ball Tap with Handle.
- Poly propylene is the fastest growing polymer in pipe industry; its best quality is PPR-100 at present. PPR-100 simply means that the strength of the material is to withstand the pressure of 100 bar.
- Its useful life is 50 years under 25 atm pressure at 20°C.
- It is suitable to use between -20 °C and +95°C. (Insulation must be applied by taking the freezing point of the fluid in the pipe.)
- It has high resistance against chemical substances.
- It is corrosion resistant. Also it is calcification and rust-free.
- They do not change the color, taste and smell of the water.
- Has smooth and bright internal surfaces.
- No diameter contraction in the welding points. Has high welding performance.
- Provides a saving of 70% in assembly and do not have assembly losses.
- Maintains heat and sound insulation.
- Highly fire-proof (Ref: DIN 19560 and DIN 4102)