8" U-PVC Bend 90-D, 45-D (Class-C) 9 Bar.
- UPVC, makes an even better construction material.
- UPVC fittings has many advantages over PVC fittings.
- UPVC is a useful material because of its inertness.
- It has strong resistance against chemicals, sunlight, and oxidation from water.
- Due to this reason, it has replaced the use of cast iron for plumbing and drainage, being used for waste pipes, drainpipes, gutters and downspouts.
- It has revolutionized the safe handling of sewage and, being affordable, its use is widespread.