Pipe G.I Light (6 Mtr).
- 8.0 inch Diameter: 5.0mm Thickness : 06 Gauge
- GI (Galvanized Iron) is steel, which has been galvanized by the application of a protective coating of zinc, which reduces rust and corrosion.
- GI replaced cast iron and lead pipes in the early 20th century as the staple plumbing pipe.
- GI pipes are preferred due to their strength and durability. These pipes have a life expectancy of about seventy years.
- However, pipe longevity depends on the thickness of zinc in the original galvanization and whether the pipe was galvanized on both the inside and outside or just the outside.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.