3" (SDR-41) U-PVC Pipe- SDR Series as per ASTM STANDARD D-2241.
- Un-Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) Sewerage Series Pipes & Fittings discharge within the building structure. (Low and High Temperature) Un-Plasticized polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) Fittings are used for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage.
- High Quality of finish with smooth internal and external surface.
- Provide low coefficient of flow friction.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals found in domestic effluent.
- Remain stable under elevated temperature.
- Formulated to withstand weathering effect.
- Excellent Performance
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistance
- High Flow Capacity
- Durability and Strength
- Low Installation Costs
- The price is per feet.