14" U-PVC Pipe (Class-D) 12 Bar.
- UPVC, makes an even better construction material.
- UPVC pipe has many advantages over PVC pipe.
- UPVC is a useful material because of its inertness.
- It has strong resistance against chemicals, sunlight, and oxidation from water.
- Due to this reason, it has replaced the use of cast iron for plumbing and drainage, being used for waste pipes, drainpipes, gutters and downspouts.
- It has revolutionized the safe handling of sewage and, being affordable, its use is widespread.
- The price is per feet.