Water Based Primer (Drum Size).
- Berger Water Based Primer is formulated to resist alkali and moisture present in the new plaster surfaces. It forms a tough and flexible film which prevents passage of moisture from the substrate through the paint film. Before the application of Berger Water Based Primer, it is essential that the surface to be painted should be dry and free from grease and dust.
- Berger Water Based Primer has been designed for use on cement render concrete, lime plaster, asbestos cement sheets and all other surfaces which require sealing against moisture or alkaline substrate. It can be applied on interior and exterior surfaces.
- Before application of Berger Water Based Primer, it is essential that the surface to be painted should be dry and free from grease and dust.
- Berger Water Based Primer can be applied by thinning (1:1) with water by volume for brush application (depend on surface absorbency). For better results apply two coats of Berger Water Based Primer.
- For previously painted old surfaces, remove all defective or poorly adhering material by rubbing with a suitable abrasive paper or stiff brush.
- To smoothen the surface, Berger Wall Putty can be applied after the application of Berger Water Based Primer.
- Berger Water Based Primer dries within an hour and can be recoated after 2-3 hours.
- It covers 16-18 meter square per litre per coat (depends upon the absorbency of the surface).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.